Explosion-proof Emergency Exit Light (Ex d IIB)
- Explosion protection to
- Can be used in
Zone 1 and Zone 2
Zone 21 and Zone 22
Class I, Zone 1 and Zone 2
Class I, Division 1, Groups C, D
- Lighting both in normal condition and emergency condition; When the power supply is cut off, the light illuminates; provided with overcharge, over-discharge and short circuit protection.
- Designed with test button and sleep button. Press the test button and the lamp will enter emergency mode. The sleep button turns off the lamp, re-press the button and the lamp turns on and returns to operating status.
- Ultra-bright LED lamp, low power consumption and long service life up to 50,000 hours; energy saving and environmentally friendly.
- Enclosure in copper-free aluminium, powder coated surface, yellow (RAL 1021).
- Toughened glass resistant to temperature changes.
- IECEx CQM 16.0032X